Mother's Day Getaway
Click here for official rules:
Mother’s Day Getaway
2017 OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- SPONSOR: The Awareness Group Agency LLC "Sponsor and its agents" shall mean The Awareness Group Agency LLC, its advertising/promotional and/or fulfillment agencies and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective employees, officers, directors and agents.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is (1) open to legal residents in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and have Internet access; (2) void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, all other U.S. territories and possessions and wherever prohibited or restricted by law; and (3) subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Employees and consultants of Cirque du Soleil and Edible Arrangements, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising and promotional agencies and their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win.
- HOW TO ENTER: This Sweepstakes begins on April 17th, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on May 7, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter the Sweepstakes, go to http://www.mothersdaygetaway.com/ and you will be prompted to enter your first and last name, date of birth, email address, and zip code (collectively an "Entry" or "Entries") and click on the enter button.
If you have a compatible mobile device and choose to use it to participate and enter the Sweepstakes, standard message and data rates may apply based on the terms and conditions of your wireless carrier’s plan. Other charges may apply, such as normal airtime and carrier charges, and may appear on your mobile device bill or be deducted from your mobile device prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on data rate plans and charges relating to you and your participation in this Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) Entry per email address or household is allowed per calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry. If more than one such Entry is submitted in a calendar day only the first such Entry submitted will be accepted. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the allowable entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, accounts, identities or any other methods will void all of that participant’s entries.
Entrants further agree that by entering, entrant complies with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. Illegible and/or incomplete Entries and Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected Entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the Entries. Proof of entering information at Website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Sweepstakes without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the Entry is submitted. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- POTENTIAL WINNERS SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be selected at random from among all eligible Entries received drawing on or about May 8, 2017 by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes ("Potential Winners"). Entrants need not be present to win. Potential Winners will be notified by e-mail ("Prize Notification") and must provide by e-mail within five (5) calendar days of the date of the Prize Notification (the "Deadline"), his/her full name, birth date, email address, phone number and zip code ("Information") where Sponsor can contact the Grand Prize winner and confirm that winner is 21 years of age or older. Guest must be 21 years or older as well. If a Potential Winner does not provide the Information in response to the Grand Prize Notification by the Deadline, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries Sponsor received for the original drawing. Potential Winners will also be required to complete, sign, and return to Sponsor, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. Once Sponsor receives a Potential Winner's Information and if required by Sponsor, a completed and signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, Sponsor shall declare that Potential Winner a winner ("Grand Prize Winner"). Return of any Prize Notification or prizes will result in disqualification and at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate Potential Winner may be selected by Sponsor or its designee from all eligible entries received for the original drawing. If an alternate Potential Winner is selected, Sponsor shall repeat the winner selection and notification procedures set forth in this Section 5 until a qualified Grand Prize Winner has been selected, if time permits. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the Entry will deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the transmitting email address used to participate in the Sweepstakes. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
Three (3) Grand Prize Winners will receive the following:
2 round trip economy airfare from nearest airport to Las Vegas. 1 standard room for 2 for 2 nights at an MGM property. 2 tickets to a Cirque du Soleil show.
Approximate Value (“AV”) of the Grand Prize: $4,800
First Prize and Second Prize
Three first prize winners will receive the following:
A Mother’s Day Swizzle Bouquet Edible Arrangements
Three second prize winners will receive the following:
A 12-count Box of Mother’s Day Berries from Edible Arrangements
Approximate Value (“AV”) of the Runner Up Prize: $660
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Selection and specifics of the Grand Prize will be determined in the Sponsor's sole discretion. The Grand Prize is subject to availability and may not be awarded. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. The Grand Prize is non-transferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. There is one Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is awarded "AS IS" and without WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied. Acceptance, participation in and/or use of the Grand Prize is at Grand Prize Winner’s sole risk and Sponsor is not responsible for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use and/or misuse of any such prize.
- TAXES AND COSTS RELATED TO THE PRIZES: All applicable taxes, including all federal, state, local and other taxes and any license, destination and delivery charges is the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner may be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of their prizes. Any additional expenses not included in the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner.
- INTERNET/MOBILE: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, including but not limited to failures of wireless, cellular, or Internet service providers, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Sweepstakes or Website, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice and to select the winner from all eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer and mobile device online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of Website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that all issues, disputes and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Nevada. If any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, the Official Rules, or the breach of any term hereof cannot be otherwise resolved, it must be submitted exclusively to binding arbitration conducted in the state of Nevada, and administered by a court approved Arbitration and Mediation Services company in accordance with its Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures or subsequent versions thereof. The arbitrator shall be an experienced arbitrator licensed to practice law in Nevada. The decision of the arbitrator shall be binding, final and conclusive and shall not be appealable to any court. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any), not to exceed $4500, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, including attorneys’ fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief, and entrant (or the entrant’s parent if entrant is a Minor) further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Notwithstanding the above, each entrant agrees that any disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the Grand Prize awarded or the determination of a Grand Prize Winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For a Winners List or a copy of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: TAG- The Awareness Group, 115 W. 29th Street, 7th Floor, New York, New York 10001.
Reference to third parties in connection with the prizes and/or third party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor for the Sweepstakes.